唐尼各各他堂已经成立，作为一个在耶稣基督的主权下的信徒团契. 我们最大的愿望是认识基督，并借着圣灵的能力效法他的形像. We are not a denominational church, nor are we opposed to denominations as such, 只是他们过分强调导致基督身体分裂的教义差异. 我们确实相信构成真正基督教信仰基础的关键教义.
1. We believe that there is one living and true GOD, eternally existing in three persons: The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, equal in power and glory; that this triune God created all, upholds all, and governs all things. (Genesis 1:1; Deuteronomy 6:4; Isaiah 44:8 and 48:16; Matthew 28:19-20; John 10:30 and Hebrews 1:3 and 9:14).
2. 我们相信旧约和新约的经文是神的话语, inspired by God without error and the infallible rule of faith and practice. 神的话语是本教会运作的根基，也是本教会治理的基础. 我们相信神的话语取代任何与圣经相抵触的世俗律法. (Isaiah 28:13; Nehemiah 8:8; John 17:17; 2 Timothy 3:16-17; Hebrews 4:12; 1 Peter 1:23-25; and 2 Peter 1:3-4 and 1:21).
3. We believe in the person of God the Father, an infinite, eternal, personal Spirit, perfect in holiness, wisdom, power, and love; that He concerns Himself mercifully in the affairs of men; that He hears and answers prayers; and that He saves from sin and death all those who come to Him through Jesus Christ. (Deuteronomy 33:27; Psalms 90:2; Psalms 102:27; John 3:16 and 4:24; 1 Timothy 1:17; and Titus 1:3).
4. 我们相信耶稣基督，神的独生子，由圣灵受孕. We believe in His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles and teachings, His substitutionary atoning death on the cross, His bodily resurrection, ascension into heaven, perpetual intercession for His people, and His personal and visible return to earth. (Isaiah 7:14; Micah 5:2; Matthew 1:23; Mark 16:19; Luke 1:34-35; John 1:1-2, 8:58, and 11:25; 1 Corinthians 15:3- 4; 1 Timothy 3:16; Hebrews 1:8; 1 John 1:2; and Revelation1:8).
5. We believe in the person of the Holy Spirit, Who came forth from the Father and Son to convict the world of sin, righteousness, and judgment, and to regenerate, sanctify, and empower for ministry all who believe in Christ. (Acts 1:8; 2 Corinthians 3:18; John 16:8-11; Romans 8:26 and 15:13, 16; and Hebrews 9:14).
6. 我们相信圣灵住在每一个相信耶稣基督的人里面，他是一个常在的帮助者, teacher, and guide to the believer. (John 6:13, 14:16-17, and 16:8-11; Romans 8:26).
7. 我们相信圣灵现在的事工，以及圣经中圣灵恩赐的运用. (1 Corinthians 14).
8. 我们相信按手是为了圣灵的洗礼和牧师的任命, elders, and deacons, and for the receiving of the gifts of the Holy Spirit. (Acts 6:6 and 8:17; 1 Timothy 4:14).
9. We believe that all people are sinners by nature and, therefore, are under condemnation; that God saves and regenerates based upon faith by the Holy Spirit, those who repent of their sins and confess Jesus Christ as Lord. (Acts 8:15-17; Romans 3:23 and 5:8; Ephesians 2:1-3 and 8-9; and Titus 3:5).
10. We believe in the universal church, the living spiritual body, 基督是基督的头，所有重生的人都是基督身体的一部分. (1 Corinthians 12:12-13; Ephesians 4:15- 16).
11. 我们相信主耶稣基督为教会设立了两项教仪:信徒用水施洗, and (b) the Lord's Supper. (Matthew 28:19; Luke 22:19-20; Acts 2:38; and 1 Corinthians 11:23-26).
12. We believe in the Second Coming of Jesus Christ which is His personal, visible return to earth and the establishment of His millennial kingdom, in the resurrection of the body, 义人最后的审判和永远的祝福，恶人永远的分离. (Matthew 16:27; Acts 1:11; Revelation 19:11-16 and 20:11-15).
13. 我们相信有真正的天堂和地狱所有那些把他们的信仰, hope, and trust in Jesus Christ will spend eternity in Heaven with the Lord, 而那些拒绝耶稣免费救恩的人将永远与上帝分离. (Psalm 9:17, Matthew 5:3, 5:22, 18:9, and 25:31-34; Luke 12:5; John 3:18; Hebrews 12:23; 1 Peter 1:4; and Revelation 3:10, 5:7-10, and 7:13-14).
14. We believe in the Pre-Tribulation Rapture of the Church, 在那里所有的信徒都将在空中与主相遇，并在灾难降临地球之前被带离这个世界. (Isaiah 26:20-21; Matthew 24:29-31; Luke 21:36; Romans 1:18 and 5:9; I Thessalonians 1:10, 4:13-16, and 5:9; 2 Peter 2:7-9; and Revelation 3:10, 5:7-10, and 7:13-14).
15. We believe in the creation and God as the Creator. We believe that God created man and that He created them male and female. As such, He created them different so as to complement and complete each other. 我们相信，上帝设立的婚姻是一男一女之间的一夫一妻制关系，是家庭和人类社会基本结构的基础, 我们认为婚姻完全是一男一女的合法结合. For this reason, 同性恋和所有其他的“性偏好”或“性取向”都是不自然的, sinful, and unacceptable to God. Accordingly, 这个部门不会为两个同性之间的人举行任何婚礼. It will not condone or recognize such same-sex marriages, civil unions, or domestic partnerships, even though state law provides for recognition of such unions.
We also believe that sexual activities such as, but not limited to, adultery, fornication, pre-marital sex, incest, polygamy, homosexuality, bisexuality, transgenderism, cross-dressing, 恋童癖和兽交不符合圣经和教会的教导. Further, lascivious behavior, the creation, viewing, 而且/或者传播色情作品，以及试图改变一个人的生理性别或与性别有关的外表，都与真正的圣经见证不相容. (Genesis 2:24; Matthew 19:4-6; John 4:16-18; Romans 1:18-32; 1 Corinthians 5:11, 6:9-11, 6:18-20, and 7:1- 3 and 8-9; Galatians 5:19-21; Ephesians 5:3-7; and 1 Timothy 1:9-11).
16. 我们相信圣经对那些将要传福音的人有很高的道德标准. 因此，我们期望与我们相交的人有道德和伦理上的正直. 我们保留将任何在教义上有偏差的人逐出团契的权利, philosophically incompatible, or morally compromised.
17. Every pastor, pastoral assistant, board member, employee, 或志愿者必须有良好的信誉，并确认他或她明确同意本信仰声明, Character, Belief and Ordinances as described in this Preamble. Any pastor, pastoral assistant, board member, employee, 或其信仰或行为与本信仰声明相冲突的志愿者, Character, 他或她在教会的职位将被解除或终止信仰和教仪.
18. We believe the Bible is clear in its teaching on the sanctity of human life. Human life begins at conception. Therefore, we abhor the destruction of innocent human life through abortion-on demand, embryo research, cloning, 以及任何其他可能伤害或破坏怀孕后无辜生命的程序.
基督教是唐尼各各他教堂和各各他教堂基督教学校的目的和使命的核心. For this reason, all CCD/CCCS affairs are conducted in full accordance with the Bible, CCD/CCCS Mission, 以及唐尼教堂各各他教堂章程中所载的信仰声明, 以及反映唐尼各各他堂宗教性的相关政策. Consequently, 每个签约家长都应该审查并确认他们是否同意这些标准，作为CCCS入学的条件, both in terms of doctrinal belief and practical application.